[Peace] Going separately to Chicago tomorrow? Meet HERE...

Randall Cotton randallcotton at earthlink.net
Fri Feb 14 16:45:55 CST 2003

I know of 3 other small Chambana contingents that will or may get to Chicago
on their own for the big demonstration tomorrow. For any others I'm not
aware of,  you can meet with us centrally at 11:45AM (15 minutes before the
rally starts) at:

Datta Darbar Restaurant
2241 W. Devon

See you there and DRESS WARMLY, it promises to be unseasonably cold and
windy
(All the better, I say - it makes our statement that much stronger).

I'll be bringing along the big banner we used in DC.