[Peace] GREATLocal News!

Durl Kruse durljan at earthlink.net
Sat Feb 15 19:23:34 CST 2003

Prospect for Peace:

What a beautiful group!!!  Here I
sit sick and unable to join you all on Prospect today!  The channel 3
news did allow a glimpse of you all: so brave and fearless looking..... standing
in the raging blizzard along Prospect.  The local coverage was a great
addition to many national news stories about the world wide events today.
Our daughter, Jamie reports that the crowds in NYC were vast although it was
hard to tell since the police were really keeping the people behind
barricades and away from the UN.  Locally, A.W.A.R.E.  got great
publicity today and it definetly showed how strong and dedicated the group
is to the call for peace over war!  I can't wait to
get to feeling better and join you again on Prospect!

I just hope GW was watching the news
tonight!

---Jan   Durl Kruse