[Peace] Tires Plus

C. G. Estabrook galliher at alexia.lis.uiuc.edu
Tue Feb 18 18:31:51 CST 2003

Several people have suggested that we go ahead and get in touch with the
owner/manager of Tires Plus to the effect suggested*, so if there are no
serious objections, we'll do so tomorrow.  --Carl

["...a phone call (1) apologizing for inadvertently taking up his parking
spaces during demonstrations; (2) promising that demonstrators will be
told not to do so in the future; and (3) inviting him (and any other
interested employees) for a drink after work to meet with two or three of
us to talk about the reasons for the demonstrations and how they're
conducted."]