[Peace] dynamic speakers/performers for the Oxfam Hunger Banquet

Miriam Larson mimilar at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 18 19:05:57 CST 2003

For the second year, Urbana High School will be
holding the Oxfam Hunger Banquet. This is not an
official announcement yet, however. We are looking for
a dynamic speaker/performer to fill out our program.
The emphasis is on peoples personal stories and
experiences with poverty around the world. If you know
anyone who could bring energy and insight to a short
presentation (10-15 minutes), or you yourself have
travel or personal stories you would like to share,
please let me know. Thanks, Peace,
Miriam Larson
mimilar at yahoo.com
328-6648