[Peace] what's happening at AWARE this week?

Carol Inskeep inskeep at alexia.lis.uiuc.edu
Fri Feb 21 11:20:31 CST 2003

join us sunday for the weekly AWARE meeting, this week featuring music by
paul kottheimer and a summary of danielle's trip to ny city and
washington.  if you have anything to add to this, drop me an email.

Music by Paul Kottheimer (10)

Introductions (5)

News of the Week (10)

Events of the past week (5) -

Cities for Peace Report - Danielle (5)

Protest on Prospect (15)
- Report on Saturday (Ricky)
- Further discussion on issues of safety/security -
- Is anyone interested in doing civil disobedience?  (This issue was
raised on the listserv)

Working Groups - Any reports? (10)
- Music Benefit (Paul K)
- City Council Resolutions (Carl)
- Literature
- Speaker's Bureau

Finanacial Report (5)

Upcoming events - Do we want to participate? (5-10)
- Moveon Virtual March
- March 15 events in Washington

IDF event on Columbia - Shall we co-sponsor? (2)

Announcements (5) - Should we have tabling at any of these upcoming
 events?

Anything that didn't get mentioned....