[Peace] Yoga for peacemakers

Charlotte Green chgreen48 at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 24 20:18:07 CST 2003

Grace Giorgio is offering a free yoga class for AWARE
folks on Sunday, March 9, 4:00-4:45 PM at 407 W.
Springfield, Urbana.  (You don't need to bring
anything, but it is advised to wear comfortable
clothing.)  After stretching and relaxing, you can
proceed a few blocks down the street to the AWARE
meeting at 5 PM at 218 W. Main, Urbana.

Grace and several of her friends traveled to
Washington DC in January to join in the national
protest against the war on Iraq.  We were unable to
find each other at the march in DC, so Grace suggested
we get together for yoga when we got back home. So
whether you protest in Washington DC or out on
Prospect Avenue, please join us as we build up body
and soul for the continuing struggle for peace.