[Peace] CANCELED: Oxfam Hunger Banquet

Miriam Larson mimilar at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 28 16:16:10 CST 2003

I wish this were a friendly reminder that the Hunger
Banquet is happening tomorrow, March first, but it is
not. The Hunger Banquet has been CANCELED because of
unexpected water problems in the Middle School that
have shut down the entire building for the weekend. I
hope many people were planning on coming and are very
sad, as I am. However, we are working on rescheduling
for next Saturday, March 8. This is not confirmed but
I will send a notice if it is. Hopefully it will be
better because of the extra week we have to plan, so
all of you who couldn't come this weekend can come
next weekend. Thanks for your understanding and please
spread the word. Sorry again. Peace,
Miriam Larson
328-6648 (for any questions)