[Peace] Help with flyering for DC March

Charlotte Green chgreen48 at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 2 09:48:03 CST 2003

Hi folks,
We need help putting up flyers to publicize the
Washington DC march.  Robert Dunn has volunteered to
put flyers up at Parkland and Janet Wesse is willing
to help, also.  Can anyone else volunteer to cover one
of the flyering routes?  (Thanks, Meridith for
supplying the list)  The more people we can get to go
to Washington, the more likely our voice of dissent
will be heard.  Contact Janet Wesse if you can help,
hottunaz at cs.com.
Thanks, Charlotte