[Peace] Help With Yard Signs

jeffsowers at swissinfo.org jeffsowers at swissinfo.org
Wed Jan 22 10:34:38 CST 2003

We could use some help assembling NO IRAQ WAR yard signs. Thanks to Kimberlie
Kranich, Eliza Mary Johannes, and Francis Johannes for helping Tuesday evening
to assemble signs. We got about half way through assembling 100 signs, which
are now available at the IMC or my porch.

I'd like to get the rest done in the next couple of days. If you can donate
an hour or so of your time it would be very much appreciated. Gabe is coming
over Wednesday at 4:00 PM to help, so that would be an ideal time. Call
or email ASAP if you can help.
Thanks,

Jeff Sowers
384-0945