[Peace] button maker

sarah elzbieta kanouse kanouse at students.uiuc.edu
Wed Jan 22 10:29:41 CST 2003

Last fall and winter, Pauline Bartolone hosted Art and Revolution at 311
High, and she and I offered art making at a couple of AWARE teach-ins.
One of our supplies was a buttonmaker belonging to Cope Cumpston.  Art and
Revolution supplies have enjoyed a nomadic life in Urbana for the last
year or so, and I haven't been able to track it down in any of its known
previous residences. Cope needs her buttonmaker for her school board
campaign.  Does anyone know where the buttonmaker currently resides?

Thanks,

Sarah