[Peace] CORRECTION re "War is not the answer" - Sunday noon service at Channing-Murray

Jim Buell jbuell at prairienet.org
Thu Jan 23 09:21:47 CST 2003

The message I sent out last night about Channing-Murray's Sunday services
contained a mistake. Services resume there this Sunday, Jan. 26. However,
ministerial intern Matt Tittle's service, "War is Not the Answer," will
take place the following week, Feb. 2.

This Sunday, C-M director Claire Szoke will lead a different service,
entitled "Some Thoughts on New Years Resolutions." Here is her description:
"As we begin a new calendar year, and a new semester, we often look for
'prescriptions for happiness.' Claire Szoke will share some tongue-in-cheek
yet provocative thoughts by Dr. Forrest Church ("How to Make Yourself
Miserable") that should lead to some soul-searching reflections."

I'm very sorry about the mix-up in announcements. Hope to see folks there
both weeks.

peace,
Jim