FW: [Peace] See you Saturday?

Durl Kruse durljan at earthlink.net
Fri Jan 24 19:06:09 CST 2003

Dear Prospect for Peace
Participants:

Kim asked about leaflets for
Saturday!

Durl and I will bring about 100
leaflets.  These are the ones that let drive-bys know who we are and what
we are doing out there on Prospect and Marketview.

See you on Saturday!

Jan Kruse

Subject: [Peace] See you Saturday?

Can we top last Saturday's turn-out on N. Prospect/Marketview? Let's
try!

Especially with the UN report due on Monday, the Council discussion on
the

anti-war resolution and Bush's state of the union on Tuesday.

It's going to be cold. If you have a summer windbreaker, wear it under
your

winter coat. Put on snow pants if you have them.

Does someone have leaflets?

I'll be there with my "No Iraq War" signs. See you then.

Kimberlie

---Jan    Durl Kruse

.