[Peace] ISG resolution

reichel reichel at students.uiuc.edu
Tue Jan 28 01:52:33 CST 2003

	Wed, Jan 29th
	7pm
	Pine Lounge of the Illini Union

	After seeing the wonderful showing at Monday's Urbana City Council
meeting, I feel the need to ask for a similar display on Wednesday.
	Through Executive Order (thanks to the work of the wonderful Sara
Bokhari), ISG will VOTE on an anti-war resolution molded after the
Kagan-Barrett resolution.
	The schedule I pasted to the listserv previously stated that the
resolution would not be voted on this Wed. This has changed because Sara
was able to gain executive order status. There will indeed be a vote!
	So we need to flood the meeting. The outcome of the vote depends
on the peace community's ability to come out and voice their opinions on
the relevance of peace resolutions to campus governance.

	Hope to also see everyone at the alternative education segments
and rally on Wed!!

	thanks again,
	Matt R