[Peace] AWARE 7/6 meeting notes

Al Kagan akagan at uiuc.edu
Sun Jul 6 23:50:43 CDT 2003

Correction to minutes.

I guess I should have been more clear.  There is a general working
group on racism and there is a separate working group on doing a
flyer linking war and racism which is meeting on Thursday night at my
place.  Linda is coordinating the general racism working group.

--

Al Kagan
Africana Unit, Room 328

tel. 217-333-6519