[Peace] Your site

darius at cyberlinktechnologies.com darius at cyberlinktechnologies.com
Fri Jul 18 17:27:27 CDT 2003

I apologize for this incursion and hope you don't mind me dropping you an email just to see if you might be interested having your website revamped or created.  We specialize in web design, web marketing and building sites that are catch browsers attention to get relevant traffic and responses.

Thank you,

R. Darius Honardoost
darius at cyberlinktechnologies.com
www.cyberlinktechnologies.com
phone 1(888) 977-3447
field: 1(425)802-2968

P.S. If you wish us to work on your site please attach the URL. We are a start up company that does not wish to bother you with emails. If you do not wish to be contacted again by us please reply and in the subject line and type remove. Our only wish is to help the economy by helping small and medium sized businesses grow so that they can employ more people. See our website for more information.

A little about us, we are a faith based company looking to get our name out as a leader in web, database development and other information technology services. We are very inexpensive, our quality is superb, and you can watch the whole time, via the web, as we work on your web design or database. We hope that in return for great service and price that we can build a long term relationship with you and do all your IT work as your business grows through our endeavors.