[Peace] draft agenda for 6/8/03 AWARE meeting

Linda Evans veganlinda at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 5 23:56:24 CDT 2003

Here is a draft agenda for 6/8/03.  Please let me know
if you want to add/change anything.  If something has
happened in your working group lately that you would
like to share, please let me know to add it to the
agenda.  Thanks!

Linda (veganlinda at yahoo.com)

Facilitating: Ryan

Introductions (5)

News of the Week - without Carl =8-(  (10)

Working Groups (40)

 - Farmer's Market (David)
 - New display idea for Farmer's Market (Durl)

 - Town Meeting (Linda)

 - Financial Report (Linda)

 - July 4th Working Group (Ricky)

 - Active Nonviolence Working Group (Charlotte)

 - Racism Meeting (Linda)

Events of the Past Week (5)

Announcements/Upcoming Events (5)

Adjourn for Working Groups

=====
"I know you are smart and I know that you think you are doing what is best for me.  But if freedom is handled just your way then it's not my freedom or free."  Toni and Slade Morrison from their children's book "The Big Box"

"Well, I think it's much too late and I think things are much too bad for pessimism."  John Robbins