[Peace] radio today

Paul Mueth pfmueth at ameritech.net
Mon Mar 3 12:57:37 CST 2003

all,

Coming shortly on wdws, 1400 am, a Brant Hansen has a
drive time show 2-5pm, I'm not sure about this but I
understand that he was out at p4p this past weekend,
perhaps recording interviews.

He's quite reactionary with an audience, at least
those that call in, similarly inclined ..

He has, in the past, setup an interview with antiwar
activists and then cancelled, never to reschedule ..
as far as I know. I don't know consequently if he's
going to bring his little visit up or not.. . .

As an antidote, democracy now has a great show today

 . . .with Scott Ritter and Rolf Ekius(sic) among
others, the Observer journalist who got the NSA dirty
tricks     e-mail

Perhaps Matt and Rita could comment on their
interactions with the Basran women who was selling the
war, on peace-discuss

cheers