[Peace] P4P: pro-war demo on Prospect this Saturday!!!

blue2 at net66.com blue2 at net66.com
Fri Mar 14 06:03:07 CST 2003

May I suggest not being directly across from them?  There's a
long, lovely stretch of sidewalk in front of the retention pond at
Lowes.  We'll still be facing Prospect and getting traffic from three
directions.  And we won't be able to even be mistaken (by a
camera's point of view) as being in direct confrontation with the
other group.   We can have someone standing at the crosswalk to
keep our regulars from thinking the other group is us and stop them
from crossing over into the usual space.

See you there!
Meg