[Peace] P4P video on MTV

Charles Russell kordlishus at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 18 13:46:21 CST 2003

Hey folks,
I'm sure Jim Buell posted the info to this list about this, so you may refer
to that post for more details.
In short, there is a very short shot of P4P in a new video by System of a
Down and directed by Michael Moore showing tomorrow on MTV (when?).
(I withheld information about our inclusion until now, because final cut can
change up until the last moment and I didn't want to mislead!)
The rest of the footage from that day will be shown on AWAREtv once I have
received the tape back from the Michael Moore folks.  When there is finally
a new show (soon!), I'll post.
Thanks again to Jim for making the MM connection!
PEACE, OUT.
Kord