[Peace] interesting anti-war show potential

Zachary C. Miller wolfgang at wolfgang.groogroo.com
Tue Mar 25 11:30:26 CST 2003

I just spoke on the phone with this guy Todd Beard from the band
Roadside Prophets (who have apparently opened for some pretty big acts
like Violent Femmes, Smithereens, and John Wesley Harding). He is
interested in doing an anti-war show at the IMC, making a live
recording of it, and distributing it at cost to various anti-war
gruops. He wants to do this show at the IMC.

I suggested that he attend an AWARE meeting and try to get some local
support for this effort before booking a date at the IMC. So when you
hear from this guy see what he has to say. He'll be sending a demo to
the IMC shows group for consideration as well.

http://www.nudemusicgroup.com/roadsideprophets.html

He is new to the area so I wanted to make sure he didn't get ignored.

See also this message:
http://lists.cu.groogroo.com/cgi-bin/private/imc-booking/2003-March/002363.html