[Peace] lease see our bands website and consider us an artistic advocate for the peace m

elsie kirkpatrick elsiekirkpatrick at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 25 12:46:18 CST 2003

my band, Roadside Prophets, are interested in getting a group of pro-peace
advocates together for a live recording of 10 rally songs for pacifists.  i
feel betrayed by the artistic community for not raising their voices in this
matter, be it for or against peace, and would like to be a vocal advocate
for peaceful solutions to world issues.  war destroys and does not represent
the populus of the world, while their continue to be simple, pro-active, and
constructive answers to world question.  build rather than destroy.  this
idea is central to the songs we are recording, and they will be distributed
at cost to any groups that would like rally songs for those involved in the
much maligned work of standing up for peace.

see us and our statements at nudemusicgroup.com
thank you

we hope to have your support as we record this project.  contact us at this
email, or visit us at our website.  this is NOT a profit taking venture, we
will sell our songs at the cost to produce them.

todd and stephanie