[Peace] Trip to April 12 National March on Washington?

Meridith Kruse bmmk at soltec.net
Wed Mar 26 17:07:06 CST 2003

I personally will not be able to attend,

But this looks to be a very important weekend in DC!

The Latin American Solidarity Center (LASC) is also
organizing a "Mobilization Against US Military and
Economic Intervention in Latin America and the
Caribbean" in Washington DC April 10th-15th.

Their demands are:

-No "Free Trade"/Free Market Plan
-Close US Military Bases throughout Latin America
-Respect Indigenous Treaty, Land, and Cultural Rights
-End the Drug War's Assault on People of Color and the Poor
-Amnesty Now! Stop the Attacks Against Immigrants
-No to U.S. Political Intervention in Latin America

For more information visit: www.LASolidarity.org

Best wishes!  I hope activists from our community can go!

Meridith