[Peace] music group to offer songs to peace

elsie kirkpatrick elsiekirkpatrick at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 27 16:01:51 CST 2003

to all interested,

my muscic group, roadside prophets, would like to invite each of you to join
us in order to record a live performance of 10 rally songs for peace. we
hope to perform the songs either at the IMC if it can be arranged, or at
another location as suitable.  we will record the songs as well as the
sounds of response to them.  the songs will then be distributed to peace
activist throughout the country and the world at cost.  be assured that
their will be no profits drawn from this project, it will be sold at the
cost of production and mailing.  if you would like to be involved in this
project as an audience member or contributor, please respond to this email.
also, you can gather further info about our group at nudemusicgroup.com .
click on the peace links , stop the war with roadside prophets , or follow
the bands link and click on roadside prophets.  we look forward to your
input and intend on taking part in your sunday gatherings at the imc.

thank you
todd beard

"i know the answer.
as simple as perfection.
all the kings and presidents
don't even know the question" - from protest song

"are we not all sons?
are we not all daughters?
are we not each called to awe
at the deep eternal waters?" - from the sky has fallen

"you carry me.
i'll carry you.
through the fractured light
of ressurection avenue" - september red
the above are lyrics from a few of the songs to be recorded.