[Peace] [Imc] clean up update! (fwd)

Zachary C. Miller wolfgang at wolfgang.groogroo.com
Fri May 2 14:37:55 CDT 2003

We've got 4 people signed up so far for tomorrow morning's (Saturday
10am-12pm) IMC cleanup. Hurray for Arun, Zoe, Dan, and Zach!

It'd be great if we could get one or two more people so we can get the
place looking tip top for all the stuff that is happening this weekend
(PA Training, Zine Slam, Capital Campaign meeting, gallery opening,
Joni Laurence show, potential funder site visit, AWARE video showing).

Help us take care of our space! It's really refreshing to actually
wake up a little early on Saturday and get some concrete stuff done
with a bunch of friends. I wish I could do this every weekend.