[Peace] ADV: New Business

Best Leads! businessdevelopment at alansis.com
Fri May 2 13:53:54 CDT 2003

You could use more business!

We’ll give it to you!

Thousands of financial professionals have already discovered the amazing leads of Alansis.  Currently, Alansis already has close to a million leads, available for you to view for FREE!  We’ve taken the liberty of setting up a free account for you:

www.alansis.com

Password:  64d4b7

Best of all, choose to get best leads around and we’ll give you 20% OFF your first order!

www.alansis.com

Password: 64d4b7

The best leads are at Alansis.  It’s that simple.  Perform your FREE search today!

www.alansis.com

Alansis is not licensed as a mortgage solicitor, mortgage broker or mortgage lender in any state. Alansis provides a free service to consumers interested in obtaining information regarding mortgage, purchase or debt consolidation loans by introducing consumers to financial professionals.

This e-mail is an advertisement for Alansis sent to you on 5/2/03 at 11:30 am and is intended to confirm your information. If you would prefer not to receive any additional e-mail information from Alansis, please click here. Please allow a reasonable response time not to exceed three (3) days after which you will be removed from our e-mail database.

Alansis is located at 505 Montgomery Street, 11th Floor, San Francisco, CA 94111. Alansis may be contacted by e-mail at support at alansis.com