[Peace] Speaker's Bureau

Linda Evans veganlinda at yahoo.com
Sun May 4 00:07:31 CDT 2003

The Speaker's Bureau will meet directly following the
AWARE meeting Sunday.  If anyone is interested in
being part of the Speaker's Bureau (you don't have to
speak...this is just a goup that organizes the
speakers, etc.) please call me 355-5462, email me, or
talk to me Sunday May 4th at the AWARE meeting.

Linda