[Peace] I'm Bringing Brownies this Week.

C. G. Estabrook galliher at alexia.lis.uiuc.edu
Fri May 2 15:59:53 CDT 2003

And I'm going to miss the brownies, sorry to say -- and the meeting, too.
Perhaps everyone could bring to Sunday's AWARE meeting an observation on
the week's news. It seems to me important that we try to understand what's
going on, particularly now, when "the war is over" -- but, as Fly-boy
Bush's speech-writers insisted the other night, the war on terrorism goes
on...  --Carl