[Peace] Please join us in boycotting Bush reelection contributors

johnny at futurepeace.org johnny at futurepeace.org
Thu May 15 14:17:33 CDT 2003

The drive to raise funds for the U.S. 2004 presidential election is just getting into
full swing currently.  We are organizing a group of international protesters who
agree to boycott all major corporations that contribute to the Bush election
campaign.  The message is that any corporation which chooses to back a
presidency built on aggression and fear will not be receiving our spending
money.

The names of these corporations are not yet known, as the election drive is in its
infancy and most have not yet contributed to the campaign.  The signees of the
boycott have agreed to begin boycotting corporations as their names are made
public.  Our aim is to dissuade corporations from contributing to the George
Bush campaign in '04, and now is the time to do it.

Please visit our site, sign the pledge to boycott, and pass the word on to others
around the world.

Regards,

John

http://www.futurepeace.org