[Peace] Reminder: House Theater this Weekend!

parenti susan rose sparenti at ux1.cso.uiuc.edu
Fri Oct 10 07:27:17 CDT 2003

Come out of your house, and then go into our house---and enjoy an
evening of House Theater!

Performances are Saturday and Sunday, Oct. 11-12, 8-10pm. Tasty tidbits
and warming/cooling drinks will be served.

The house is at 122 W. Franklin Street, Urbana---Franklin Street is 2
blocks north of University Avenue, off Broadway. Go North on Broadway, and
turn left on Franklin Street. The house is at the end of the block, almost
in Crystal Lake Park.

We offer this House Theater as a way to contribute to the fun of being a
political person in Champaign-Urbana, in the fall of 2003. In the United
States of America.  The compositions reflect on white privilege, on
Columbus Day, on lawn signs that say NO IRAQ WAR and SUPPORT OUR TROOPS,
on Punch and Judy antics; poetry will be by Michael Holloway.

Suggested donation is $10 sliding scale. The event is a fundraiser---funds
will go towards the School for Designing a Society.

As space is limited, we ask you to make reservations by calling 384-0299.