[Peace] AWARE joins Oct. 25 nationwide protests

Randall Cotton recotton at earthlink.net
Sat Oct 11 20:36:45 CDT 2003

On our website (anti-war.net), I have just posted details on AWARE's participation in the nationwide anti-occupation protest events
coming up on Saturday, October 25. An AWARE protest flyer especially for October 25 is also available on-line for viewing and
printing.

The two most prominent national anti-war protest organizers, "International A.N.S.W.E.R." and "United for Peace and Justice" have
banded together in an unprecedented joint effort to coordinate long-planned nationwide demonstrations on Saturday, October 25, 2003.

"International A.N.S.W.E.R." organized the mass Jan. 18th Washington DC demonstration, many tens of thousands strong, which AWARE
attended.

"United for Peace and Justice" organized the gargantuan Feb. 15th demonstrations that included half a million in New York City
alone.

Mass events will be held in Washington DC and San Francisco along with smaller events across the country. AWARE will hold a special
Prospect for Peace demonstration on October 25 (in addition to our usual demonstrations the first Saturday of each month). AWARE is
also canvassing for interest in a trip to the mass protest in DC via rental van. See our home page for details - http://anti-war.net
.