[Peace] Friday banner/puppet painting party

Ricky Baldwin baldwinricky at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 23 10:00:36 CDT 2003

In preparation for this Saturday's Special P4P --
complete with media feeding frenzy -- there will be a
work party at my house Friday at 8:15 PM.

We have a big puppet head of GW Bush (with a long
Pinocchio nose) to paint, as well as a banner.  Folks
can come and make signs, too, if so inclined.

Yes, the puppet head is made.  It just needs painting.

801 E. California in Urbana (corner of Webber).
For directions, call 328-3037.

Anyone who wants to come and start early is welcome.
Just give me a call.

See you all Saturday at 2 PM.