[Peace] AWARE agenda

C. G. Estabrook galliher at alexia.lis.uiuc.edu
Fri Oct 24 16:19:40 CDT 2003

I'd see it rather like one of the Freedom Seders I've attended, Al.
AWARE's participation would be in keeping with the fundamentally
anti-religious nature of the Abrahamic traditions -- which substitute a
demand for ethical living for religious undertakings, as the prophet
(Hosea) says, "I desire steadfast love and not sacrifice..."  --CGE