[Peace] sushi party Nov 8th

Peter Rohloff rohloff at uiuc.edu
Fri Oct 31 11:22:03 CST 2003

Howdy all,

This email serves to announce the return of The Sushi Party at Rebecca
and Peter's place. For those of you who have known us for a while, you
will remember that these used to be regular occurences until last
spring,  when we were both dissertating at the same time. Anyway, a few
stomach ulcers and degrees later, we are back.

And so: Beginning at 8 pm, Saturday, November 8th, stop by to enjoy the
finest sushi fare and other assorted goodies, appropriate vegetarian
and vegan alternatives being (of course) available. You will not want
to miss the ever-popular 'wasabi roulette'.

These are usually well-attended events, and so, whatever your
conversational interests--be it cytochrome c oxidase, the spirituality
of 'Buffy the Vampire Slayer', or speculation as to who will be the
next white South African to win the Nobel prize in literature--you will
be sure to find someone appropriately compatible or incompatible, as
the subject demands,  to talk to.

Anyway, if you are getting this email, you are invited and so is anyone
else you wish to bring. We only ask that you let us know if you plan to
attend (reply to this email), so that we have a rough idea of how many
are coming. If you wish to bring beverage (recommended) or desert to
share feel free.

Directions to Rebecca and Peter's house: 902 W Washington in Champaign,
a white house on the northwest corner of Prospect and Washington,
across the street from the Salvation Army church. Park on the street,
not in the driveway. Call 359-9546 if you have questions or get lost.

See you soon,

Rebecca and Peter