[Peace] AWARE agenda for 4-11-04

rohloff at uiuc.edu rohloff at uiuc.edu
Sat Apr 10 20:19:24 CDT 2004

Here is the tentative agenda for tomorrow's meeting. I will not be
attending, send me comments and corrections and I will post the revised
agenda early tomorrow afternoon.

Ken Urban will facilitate.

 I. Introductions (5)

 II. News of the Week: Carl and others. (15)

 III. Continuing Discussions (20)
(a) Hiring a lawyer
(b) Making list archives private

 IV. AWARE reports/working groups. [20]
     Final report: Tabling at Chuck D
Treasurer's report
     P4P
Citizen Police Review Board
     Tabling/Literature

 V. Cosponsorships and new ideas (20)

VI. Upcoming events (10)
--Earth Day festival, April 15, 6:30-midnight, Illini Union
Courtyard Cafe, cosponsored by AWARE. Tabling!
--Martin Espada appearance/poetry reading. Cosponsored by AWARE. April
15, 7:30 pm, Lincoln Hall Rm 192
--Jeffrey St Clair book signing, Pages for All Ages, April 16, 7:30 pm
--Jeffrey St Clair talk, sponsored by AWARE, April 17, date and time
--"The Revolution Will Not Be Televised” , screening 3 pm April 18th at the
IMC (before the regular AWARE meeting)
--Estabrook Talk "The Continuities of American Policy" April
21, 7 pm, Channing-Murray
--Amy Goodman WEFT benefit, Illinois Disciples Foundation,
April 23, 6:15 pm
--Justice for Palestine Event: Hip Hop for Palestine (The Iron Sheik), April
23, 9 pm, YMCA.
--Justice for Palestine Event: The Tale of the Two Occupations, 6:30pm,
Allen Hall, April 26
--Justice for Palestine Event: Mike Miles and David Rovics, 8pm, Allen Hall,
April 26
--Liberation Education Conference --  Beth. April 30-May 2
--Estabrook Talk "The Coming October Suprise" May 5, 7 pm,
Channing-Murray
--Taste of Champaign, June 25 (5-9 pm), June 26 (11 am-9 pm),
June 27 (12-5 pm). Westside Park. Tabling!

Peter Rohloff, PhD
Laboratory of Molecular Parasitology
Medical Scholars Program
University of Illinois at Urbana Champaign
217-333-4766