[Peace] Vkslg V~i_c_o`din - Order Meds From Home Now

christoper garnett latashaburgoon at cabos.net
Sun Apr 18 07:27:43 CDT 2004

co-development  fineline  cmorris  campaigns  brkset

We take the risk out of finding a safe place to make your online medical
decisions. Your health, safety, and shopping experience are very important
to us.

Hydrocodone at a Discount

FedEx shipping. 0n.line tracking.

http://hjvi.net.rootss.com/?p=8097

Your comfort and convenience is our prime concern.

N.o thanks:  http://tq.yk.vertsy.com/f.html

One day a man went into a chemist's shop and said, "Have you anything to
cure a headache?"The chemist took a bottle from a shelf, held it undert he
gentleman's nose and took out the cork. The smell was so strongthat tears
came into the man's eyes and ran down him cheeks."What did you do that for?"
he said angrily, as soon as he could get back his breath."but that medicine
has cured your headache, hasn't it?""You fool." said the man, "It's my wife
that has the headache, not me".
A young man saw an elderly couple sitting down to lunch at McDonald's. He
noticed that they had ordered one meal, and an extra drink cup. As he
watched, the older gentleman carefully divided the hamburger in half, then
counted out the fries, one for him, one for her, until each had half of
them. Then the old man poured half of the soft drink into the extra cup and
set that in front of his wife. The old man then began to eat, and his wife
sat watching, with her hands folded in her lap. The young man decided to ask
if they would allow him to purchase another meal for them so that they
didn't have to split theirs. The old gentleman said, "Oh, no. We've been
married 50 years, and everything has always been and will always be shared,
50/50." The young man then asked the wife if she was going to eat, and she
replied, "Not yet. It's his turn with the teeth.
shinachi2zisutoma11syakubet,konsyoku tanami.