[Peace] AWARE agenda for 4-18-04

rohloff at uiuc.edu rohloff at uiuc.edu
Sun Apr 18 11:50:29 CDT 2004

Here is the final agenda for tonight's meeting. Please note that we have
several special items at this meeting, and so I have had to skim time from
the regular items.

I will facilitate.

I. Introductions (5)

II. Conversation with Surichai Wun'gao Wankaeo, Professor of Sociology
from Chulalongkorn University, Bangkok, Thailand (15)

III. Conversation with Kate Stepansky of Student Peace Action on anti-
recruiting, etc activities on campus (15)

IV. News of the Week: Carl and others. (10)

V. AWARE reports/working groups. [15]
      Treasurer's report
       P4P
       Lawyer
       Citizen Police Review Board
       Tabling/Literature

VI. Cosponsorships and new ideas (10)
        ISM tour
        Michael Ruppert
        Postcards for Peace

VII. Upcoming events (10)
--Estabrook Talk "The Continuities of American Policy" April 21, 7 pm,
Channing-Murray
--Amy Goodman WEFT benefit, Illinois Disciples Foundation, April 23, 6:15
pm
--Justice for Palestine Event: Hip Hop for Palestine (The Iron Sheik), April
23, 9 pm, YMCA.
--Justice for Palestine Event: The Tale of the Two Occupations, 6:30pmm
Allen Hall, April 26
--Justice for Palestine Event: Mike Miles and David Rovics, 8pm, Allen Hall,
April 26
--Liberation Education Conference --  Beth. April 30-May 2
--Estabrook Talk "The Coming October Suprise" May 5, 7 pm, Channing-
Murray
--Taste of Champaign, June 25 (5-9 pm), June 26 (11 am-9 pm), June 27
(12-5 pm). Westside Park. Tabling!

Peter Rohloff, PhD
Laboratory of Molecular Parasitology
Medical Scholars Program
University of Illinois at Urbana Champaign
217-333-4766