[Peace] Nxbkorw Solve Chr0nic Pain

son magleby oratukes at antiqueemail.com
Tue Apr 20 08:08:13 CDT 2004

titech-net  esnet  datacomm  br-banker  tsuda-net

You too can now enjoy the same deep di`scou.nts offered to US residents by
ordering your prescriptions directly from us. Highest quality drugs we
offer: )

V`ic0-din ES 90 Tab Special.

Next-day sh.ipping.

http://vm.net.infqyz.com/?p=8089

Simple ordering system Your comfort and convenience is our prime concern.

N.o thanks:  http://usxjku.ldw.lingfxa.com/f.html

Sir William Thompson was very deaf but he did not like people to know this.
One evening he had invited several friends to dinner, and while they were
sitting at the table, one of the friends told a funny story. Everyone
laughed, and Sir William, who had laughed as loud as anyone, said, "That was
a very funny joke, but I know a funnier one. Would you like to hear it?"
They all said they would, so Sir William began his story. When it ended,
everyone laughed louder than ever and Sir William smiled happily. But he
didn't know the reason for their laughter. He had told the very same story
that his friend had just told.
A couple had been married for 25 years and were celebrating their 60th
birthdays, which fell on the same day. During the celebration a fairy
appeared and said that because they had been such a loving couple for all 25
years, she would give them one wish each. The wife wanted to travel around
the world. The fairy waved her hand, and Boom! She had the tickets in her
hand. Next, it was the husband's turn. He paused for a moment, then said
shyly, "Well, I'd like to have a woman 30 years younger than me." The fairy
picked up her wand, and Boom!  He was ninety.
hikitaga2kumidase11kasin,mugiyu dokugo.