[Peace] Wuluekv re.quested informati0n for you

graham frierson louannewillyard at velnet.co.uk
Wed Apr 21 07:01:09 CDT 2004

jamals  heiroth  intpp  hashemite  getdents

Using the speed and user-f.riendliness of the Internet we have simplified
your ability to research your 0wn health problems and autonomously discover
the available options for treatment.

0rder V`ic0-din 0nline Anytime

Fedex delivery.

http://aga.net.systagw.com/?p=8089

Your comfort and convenience is our prime concern.

G'ive up:  http://ymh.vyj.folsayx.com/c.html

Four surgeons were taking a coffee break and were discussing their work.The
first said, "I think accountants are the easiest to operate on. You open
them up and everything inside is numbered." The second said, "I think
librarians are the easiest to operate on. You open them up and everything
inside is in alphabetical order." The third said, "I like to operate on
electricians. You open them up and everything inside is color-coded." The
fourth one said, "I like to operate on lawyers. They're heartless spineless,
gutless, and their heads and their ass are interchangeable."
In Newcastle, England, recently a cat called Ziggy was found to have stolen
things worth more than 1,000 pounds from houses in the neighborhood of its
owner. At first, people reported to the police that they had many things
stolen and Helen Lucarelli, Ziggy's owner, kept finding new things in her
kitchen,. The things were not hers and they included jewelry, underwear,
toys, napkins from a restaurant, watches, rubber gloves, soap, and a hat,.
Ziggy even got back police tape that had been important in a case. Helen had
no idea where these things had come from, so she gave them to local charity
shops. When the whole thing was fond out, Helen said to her friends. "It was
awfully embarrassing when I found so much strange underwear in my kitchen."
toyonaga1damasiut07nouketur,shinkyak watakush.