[Peace] New AWARE pamphlet on Bush nuclear weapons policies

ppatton at uiuc.edu ppatton at uiuc.edu
Mon Aug 16 13:23:53 CDT 2004

Below is a draft of the text for the new AWARE pamplet on
Bush nuclear weapons policy that I wrote.  We will be voting
on the text at the next AWARE meeting.  Please send your
comments and suggestions for changes to me.  The current text
fits in the pamplet format when printed as 9 point Ariel
text, with the references as 6 pt Ariel.  I tried to send the
pamplet as a word document attachment, so you could see the
text size and format, but it bounced.
-Paul P.
Dr. Paul Patton
Research Scientist
Beckman Institute  Rm 3027  405 N. Mathews St.
University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign  Urbana, Illinois 61801
work phone: (217)-265-0795   fax: (217)-244-5180
home phone: (217)-344-5812
homepage: http://netfiles.uiuc.edu/ppatton/www/index.html

"The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious.  It is the
source of all true art and science."
-Albert Einstein