[Peace] New AWARE Pamplet

ppatton at uiuc.edu ppatton at uiuc.edu
Mon Aug 16 14:25:12 CDT 2004

Despite what I said in the last post, the post actually did
successfully include a word document attachment containing
the new AWARE pamplet as a microsoft word document.  Please
have a look at it and let me know what you think of the
formating and text size.
-Paul P.
Dr. Paul Patton
Research Scientist
Beckman Institute  Rm 3027  405 N. Mathews St.
University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign  Urbana, Illinois 61801
work phone: (217)-265-0795   fax: (217)-244-5180
home phone: (217)-344-5812
homepage: http://netfiles.uiuc.edu/ppatton/www/index.html

"The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious.  It is the
source of all true art and science."
-Albert Einstein