[Peace] hello from Michael Walcher and offers : - )

Michael Walcher solaraycer at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 12 08:07:21 CST 2004

Hello AWARE, Michael Walcher reporting,

Im living in my hometown of Nokomis, a few hours from
urbana.
        but with my high speed connection to the
internet
I am able to communicate with people in so many ways!

   I truly beleive the internet is the tool we must
use if we are to educate and create a unified effort
to permanantly change the default of the status quo,

lets change it to kind and peaceful

I know alot of you already and for all the rest of you
my name is Michael Walcher , i am there in spirit
check this site i made for chambana
http://www.Chambana.org

I would like to create a combination of tools for
activists!

threaded discussion forum
chat room
file sharing , refer to http://www.CampusActivism.org

We need a forum to discuss all the various topics in
detail. and a chat room to say hello and feel closer
to each other.

we can do alot, We just need to work together so that
it grows and keep it safe

email me @ solaraycer at yahoo.com