[Peace] Counter Terror: Build Justice

jandurl jandurl at insightbb.com
Sun Dec 12 20:15:17 CST 2004

Hello Voices in the Wilderness and Kathy Kelly:
I am writing on behalf of our organization AWARE (Anti War Anti Racism Effort) in Urbana/Champaign, Illinois   Your e-mail of December 8, 2004 requested that our group consider the endorsement of your campaign (Counter Terror: Build Justice) and Month of Action 3/19-4/15.  At our meeting tonight our group decided to give this campaign our full and whole hearted endorsement.  We will also plan (in the least) the dedication of our monthly Protest: Prospect for Peace (P4P) the first Saturday in April (4/2/05) to the Counter Terror: Build Justice Campaign.  Other activities may also be planned at a future meeting.
We appreciate your contact and the request for our group to be involved in this campaign.
We support the efforts of the Voices in the Wilderness organization and look forward to hearing more about this campaign.  Thank you for making us aware of this undertaking and please keep our organization informed.
Name: JAN Kruse on behalf of AWARE
Address: 218 West Main Street
              Urbana, Illinois 61801
Contact: Jan Kruse @ jandurl at insightbb.com