[Peace] crockery, not crock

parenti susan rose sparenti at ux1.cso.uiuc.edu
Mon Feb 9 11:05:08 CST 2004

Do you have mugs, wine glasses,and/or drinking glasses that you could give
us, for the upcoming House Theater?(on Feb. 20--more information about
that, later) We like to feed and water/wine/tea/cider the audience, and
don't have much in the way of these items.

If you have such things and feel moved to contribute, put the stuff on the
inside of the porch of the School for Designing aSociety, 409 N. Race,
Urbana.

We don't need broken, chipped, or painfully ugly crockery. That we already
have.

Thank you!