[Peace] The job description for care giver

parenti susan rose sparenti at ux1.cso.uiuc.edu
Mon Feb 9 11:17:29 CST 2004

Do you know of anyone in the Chicago/north shore area who might want to
do this(good) work of helping care for my mother? Please pass it on.
----------------------
SKOKIE JOB-FEMALE COMPANION NEEDED FOR OUR 78 YEAR OLD MOTHER ONE DAY A WEEK

We are looking for a female companion for our physically healthy 78 year old
mother who has moderate Alzheimer's disease. This means at times our mother
is disoriented, has a hard time initiating activities and needs help
planning her day. Your job would be to think of and do activities that you
both would enjoy. It definitely would involve being out of the house and
driving her around in your car. You also would do some light cooking/meal
preparation as well as grocery shopping and very light housekeeping.

No prior care giving or nursing experience necessary but you need a cheerful
and resourceful frame of mind. You need your own car. Reliability in showing
up and doing a consistent good job is a must.

We need this companion from Sunday night at 8:00PM until Monday night at
8:00PM each week. (You sleep over at the house in your own bedroom).
Good pay, mileage expense for you car, and good conditions. If interested
please call, Karen Parenti Kanzia at 847-476-0518, Kpkanzia at aol.com

Karen Parenti Kanzia