[Peace] CPRB forum planning meeting

Walling, Jennifer jwalling at law.uiuc.edu
Mon Feb 23 11:03:03 CST 2004

Sorry for cross posting.  Please forward.

Coalition for Police Review Boards Forum Planning Meeting

When: Tuesday, Feb. 24, 2004 from 7-9PM
Where:  Bondurant room of the IDF

The Coalition for Citizen Police Review Boards (CPRB)  will be meeting on
Feb. 24 at 7 PM in the Bondurant Room of the IDF.  Members of the CPRB will
be planning for a community forum on police review.  The community forum
will bring people together to discuss the various issues regarding police in
this community and translate those discussions into action towards creating
a police review board in Urbana and Champaign.

Anyone is welcome to attend.  We will review the work that we've already
done for anyone who hasn't yet been to a meeting.

The next general meeting will be Tuesday, March 9 from 7-9 PM in the
Wilcoxen room of the IDF.

If you'd like to receive future announcements, please join our listserve.
Go to lists.groogroo.com, click on the CPRB link, and joint the e-mail
listserve.