[Peace] CPRB forum planning meeting

Ken Urban kurban at parkland.edu
Mon Feb 23 13:04:31 CST 2004

Coalition for Police Review Boards Forum Planning Meeting

When: Tuesday, Feb. 24, 2004 from 7-9PM
Where:  Bondurant room of the IDF

The Coalition for Citizen Police Review Boards (CPRB)  will be meeting
on
Feb. 24 at 7 PM in the Bondurant Room of the IDF.  Members of the CPRB
will
be planning for a community forum on police review.  The community
forum
will bring people together to discuss the various issues regarding
police in
this community and translate those discussions into action towards
creating
a police review board in Urbana and Champaign.

Anyone is welcome to attend.  We will review the work that we've
already
done for anyone who hasn't yet been to a meeting.

The next general meeting will be Tuesday, March 9 from 7-9 PM in the
Wilcoxen room of the IDF.

Ken Urban
Assoc. Prof., Computer Science
Parkland College