[Peace] Fwd:Tune In Tonight

jencart jencart at mycidco.com
Thu Jan 22 14:33:29 CST 2004

Dear Jenifer,

There are three television appearances tonight (Thursday) that you won't want to miss:

1) Tonight, Howard Dean will appear at the Democratic candidates' debate in Manchester, New Hampshire. The debate will air live nationally on the Fox News Channel at 8 pm ET, with a one-hour summary on ABC News' Nightline at 11:35 pm ET. FOX News Radio and ABC News Radio networks will also carry the debate.

2) Governor Dean and his wife Judy sit down with Diane Sawyer tonight on Prime Time Thursday on ABC. The program airs at 10 pm ET.

3) Howard Dean will appear on Late Night with David Letterman on CBS tonight. Check local listings.

Be sure to tune in, and join other Dean supporters for a discussion of the broadcats on our campaign web log:

http://www.blogforamerica.com

Spread the word to everyone you know.

Joe Trippi
Campaign Manager
Dean for America

http://www.deanforamerica.com/revolution

- - -

http://www.DeanForAmerica.com
Gov. Howard Dean, M.D. for President

Share the power.  Invite everybody: http://invite.deanforamerica.com

Register to vote today
http://vote.deanforamerica.com

Discuss the campaign
http://www.forumforamerica.com/ideaforum

| Paid for by Dean For America                             |
| Contributions to Dean For America are not tax-deductible |
| for federal income tax purposes                          |
***
This message contains parts that can not be recognized or delivered to your device but has been saved on your webmail account.  It will be stored there for future access until your webmail account reaches a 5 Megabyte limit at which time it will be deleted.  If you have access to a computer and wish to view the complete message please visit https://webmail.earthlink.net and enter your MailStation e-mail address and password.