[Peace] Scandal pot-luck

C. G. Estabrook galliher at alexia.lis.uiuc.edu
Wed Jun 2 13:41:40 CDT 2004

I won't be able to be at the meeting on Sunday.  For the news segment,
everyone should bring an enormity to contribute.  Unfortunately it won't
be hard.  --CGE

  "One great source of the strength of the ruling class
  has ever been their willingness to kill
  in defense of their power and privileges.
  Let their power be once attacked
  either by foreign foes or by domestic revolutionaries,
  and at once we see the rulers prepared to kill and kill and kill.
  The readiness of the ruling class to order killing,
  the small value the ruling class has ever set upon human life,
  is in marked contrast to the reluctance of all revolutionaries
  to shed blood."  --James Connolly