[Peace] Quiao think healthy

ali loftin glamthaas at winterhighland.co.uk
Wed Jun 2 19:25:30 CDT 2004

win-applications  sun-workstation  v-max

We are your your convenient, safe and private online source for FDA
a`p`p`roved pharmacy prescriptions.

Order these pills: ; ^ So+m+a > P/n/termin < V/a/lium . XAN at X & V1C0`DIN

Shop the best

J Y http://kn.info.mateinfo.com/abc/bigger/

o`pt out pls follow the w.ebpage insturct

A four-year-old Catholic boy was playing with a four-year-old Protestant
girl in a children's pool in the backyard.  They splashed each other, got
very wet and decided to take their wet clothes off. The little boy looked at
the little girl and said, "Golly, I didn't know there was that much
difference between Catholics and Protestants."
The first grade class gathered around the teacher for a game of "Guess the
Animal." The first picture the teacher held up was of a cat. "Okay boys and
girls," she said brightly, "can anyone tell me what this is?""I know, I
know, it's a cat!" yelled a little boy. "Very good Eddie. Now, who knows
what this animal is called?" "That's a dog!" piped up the same little boy.
"Right again. And what animal is this?" she asked, holding up a picture of a
deer. Silence fell over the class. After a minute or two, the teacher said,
"I'll give you a hint, children...it's something your mother calls your
father."
takometa0misejita01syakuya,sakuretu sitikend.