[Peace] Confirm your subscription to tnpcnewsletter. (VO:zzs3cqaxqpbs505k729u9v0xva23cpralj=2783)

TNPC tnpc at tnpcnewsletter.com
Mon Jun 14 00:22:02 CDT 2004

Hello,

We received your request for information from the tnpcnewsletter
group.  Before we begin sending you the information you
requested, we want to be certain we have your permission.

ONE-CLICK CONFIRMATION BY VISITING THE LINK BELOW:

http://www.aweber.com/z/c/?zzs3cqaxqpbs505k729u9v0xva23cpralj=2783

Click the link above to give us permission to send you
information.  It's fast and easy!  If you cannot click the
full URL above please copy and paste it into your web
browser.

Or, if you prefer, reply to this message with the
confirmation key in the subject line.